RedLine Gear Oils protect gears under much higher temperatures than any petroleum oil can. They can even reduce differential temperatures by 10 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit, while improving driveline efficiency.
- 75W110 Gear Oil
- New product designed as a intermediate viscosity providing additional film strength over a 75W90, yet less drag than a 75W140.
- Developed with support from Red Line-sponsored racing team and project cars, provides improved limited slip operation under extreme loads and differential temperature
- Offers gear noise reduction over 75W90, avoiding a significant jump in viscosity to 75W140 when troubleshooting noisy gear sets
- Popular in many sports car applications as well as light trucks (Chevy 1500 Silverado, Tahoe, etc.)
- Contains additional friction modifiers for suitability with clutch-type limited-slip differentials – for most LSDs, no additional friction modifiers are required
- This product is not designed for use in most manual transmissions or transaxles, since the extreme slipperiness may cause synchronizer mesh issues that lead to shifting problems
- Recommended for Clutch Type Rear Differentials.
These products contain the extreme pressure additives necessary for ultimate protection road cars and racing vehicles, as well as friction modifiers for proper limited-slip operation
- Fully-synthetic formulas created from polyol ester base stocks, offer excellent lubrication under extreme conditions
- High viscosity-index (VI) to provide relatively constant viscosity and film thickness with varying temperature change
- Ester base stocks and friction modifiers provide additional slipperiness to lower operating temperatures by reducing the sliding friction in hypoid gears
- Superior shear stability and reduced oxidation compared to other synthetics and conventional gear oils
- Exceed API GL-5 specifications
- Engineered to provide the highest degree of protection and improvement of differential efficiency for better mileage, longer drain intervals, and less wear