Part Number: MT011-BH6
Note: THIS IS A SPECIAL ORDER JDM PART!! Once the order is made, it is sent to the manufacturer to be assembled and shipped from Japan. It typically takes 4-8 weeks to be received from the manufacturer!
Description: The R Clutch series line-up is our highest capacity clutch and is specifically designed for vehicles with a significant increase in engine power. Our unique floating center hub design is built to withstand transmission shock and abuse from high-powered racecars.
The R2CD Clutch is specifically designed for vehicles with a significant increase in engine power and torque. It is capable of handling up to 880lbs ft of torque and immense amounts of heat. This clutch is often found in our competition drift and drag vehicles. Our unique floating dampened center hub design is built to withstand transmission shock and abuse from high-powered racecars.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1-3 – 4G63
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX 1995-1999 4G63 7 Bolt AWD Applications
- Eagle Talon TSi 1995-1998 4G63 7 Bolt AWD Applications
- Twin Plate Clutch Assembly with Flywheel
- Free Floating Dampened Center Hub
- Requires MT011-BH60K conical bearing; you can use an OEM Mitsubishi TOB MD749998, or a Competition Clutch TM5-5048-TBA conical bearing
- Please consult installation guide