M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, and Mitsubishi
Finishes: Black, Titanium, Silver, Red, Orange, Gold, Green, Burning Blue, Blue, Pink, Chrome Neon, and Purple
Get race car functional design, OEM quality construction, and car show class looks with the Muteki SR48 Lug Nut Sets from Wheel Mate Performance. The race car functionality allows for full stud engagement and the open end lets you use extended race wheel studs. The knurled end will also allow you to grip the SR48 Lugs no matter if you’re wearing gloves or not.
The OEM quality construction of the SR48 Lug comes from the use of Cold Forged Chrome Vanadium metal and oversized 60 degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels.
- M12×1.50 thread pitch
- Set of 20 wheel lugs, no locks (lock lugs sold seperately)
- 60 degrees taper seat
- #50BV30 Chrome Vanadium
- Heat treatment to HRC-28-32
- Lightweight and thin wall construction
- Compact size to fit small diameter wheel holes
- Full stud engagement, these open lugs accommodate longer ARP wheel studs
- Knurled perimeter top for easy installation
- Popular 17mm hex size
- Comes with 3/4″ (19mm) & 13/16″ (21mm) dual hex adapter with 3/8″ drive attachment lug socket