Description: Front differential tapered roller bearing for the Mitsubishi F5M33, F5M42 and F5M51 FWD 5-speed transmissions. This bearing will fit all OEM and aftermarket FWD model front differentials for these two transmissions. It is also used in the Evo 4-9 W5M51 transmissions as the cover bearing on the center differential (1 bearing needed for cover). It is also used on Evo 1-9 rear differentials with the upgraded TRE Ninja billet diff cover (1 bearing needed for cover).
This item is for ONE (x1) roller bearing, you will need TWO (x2) bearings to have enough to install on ONE (x1) differential.
Use with: You will also need the front differential speedometer drive gear for complete installation of an aftermarket differential. MD717879: https://www.tmzperformance.com/shop/dsm3si-fwdawd-front-differential-speedometer-ring-gear/
Bearing dimensions: 41.275mm ID / 72.00mm OD / 19.558mm Thickness
- 1990-1999 F5M33 and F4A33 OEM front differential and aftermarket 27-Spline Quaife QDH7B LSD differential.
- 2000-2002 F5M42 and F4A42 transmissions (3rd gen Eclipse 4 Cylinder 5-speed and automatic transmissions) – Use Quaife QDH7BR diff!
- 2000-2002 F5M51 and F4A51 transmissions (3rd gen Eclipse V6 5-speed and automatic transmissions) – Use Quaife QDH7BR diff!
- 1997-2006 W5M51 transmissions (Evo 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 5-Speed transmissions) – Center diff cover bearing.
- Modified Evo 1-9 clutch type rear differentials using aftermarket TRE Ninja billet diff cover.
This tapered roller bearing is not for use with W5M33 AWD OEM or aftermarket 25-Spline AWD model front differentials. This bearing can be used in a modified DSM AWD W5M33 transmission case ONLY WITH a 27-Spline FWD front differential (I.e. Quaife QDH7B) IF you do the additional machine work to the transmission case to fit the proper larger FWD axle seal and differential height differences. The case requires the bore size increased for the axle seal, and the bellhousing requires machinework to lower the differential to the proper set up height. It is not a bolt-in affair!!
Again, if you are ordering an aftermarket differential, such as a Quaife LSD Differential, you will need TWO (x2) bearings to do the assembly, along with the speedometer drive gear linked above.