Part Number: DBM2010 SuperQ
This is the newest version of the DBM2010 1.5-Way LSD Front Differential, with the SuperQ upgrades!
The new KAAZ SuperQ Limited Slip Differential is the ultimate clutch type performance differential. The SuperQ model can provide the best of both worlds; full race and street comfort ability. The SuperQ version utilizes WPC treatment processing of the clutch pack assembly which provides a more durable differential with less chatter and improved thermal dissipation.
The SuperQ units bring the gap closer in terms of performance and drive ability. All KAAZ LSD’s feature the best locking ratios with lightning fast reaction engagement and reaction. KAAZ is also the pioneer of being the first to use “LARGE CLUTCH DISCS” in a mechanical limited slip differential.
The SUPERQ units set a new bench mark within mechanical/clutch type after market performance clutch type L.S.D.’s! As always with KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials…improve your driving, lap times, drifting and overall performance with a KAAZ COMPETITION L.S.D.
- MINIMAL CHATTERING OPERATION
- A key element in making the SUPERQ LSD unique is: chattering sounds are reduced significantly from the standard version KAAZ differentials. This makes the unit much more street friendly.
- SMOOTHER ENGAGEMENT / OVERALL OPERATION
- Experience smoother engagement during driving! SuperQ units are designed to provide more comfort without compromising performance characteristics. This new feature is available now due to new internal metal treatments processed before final assembly!
- IMPROVED HEAT DISSIPATION
- All SuperQ units have improved heat dissipation over standard LSD’s. With special internal surface treatments the new SuperQ LSD’s provides a significant drop in operating temperatures when compared to standard metal type LSD’s.
- LONGER WEAR LIFE
- Typically, overhauls are recommended for race cars frequently however the SuperQ LSD has a typical longer life-wear than standard mechanical L.S.D’s. If changing differential oil responsibly the new SuperQ units have an average extended 20-50% more life expectency! Whether it is usage on a full race or street applied vehicle, this new unit will outlast any standard metal type L.S.D!
- NO BREAK-IN PROCEDURES
- No need to break in your unit after installation! The WPC Treatment utilized on the SuperQ units have special treated clutch plates which feature smooth hardened clutch plate surfaces and require no break-in procedures!
- MODIFIED ADJUSTABILITY AND SETUP
- As standard to all KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials you can adjust locking rates to your desired spec. The SuperQ units carry same revolutionary adjustment setting options that come standard on most KAAZ Limited Slip Differentials! Optional parts are available as well, you can purchase thicker cone-springs and clutch plates to adjust initial torque specs.
We recommend using one of the following gear oils in the transmission with this clutch-type differential:
- Redline 75W-90NS (NO SLIP VERSION)
- Redline 75W-140NS (NO SLIP VERSION)
- Redline LSD Friction Additive (4 oz bottle) mixed with Redline 75W-140
- Redline LSD Friction Additive (4 oz bottle) mixed with Redline MT-90
- Cusco 80W-90 LSD Oil (P/N: 10 001 L01)
- KAAZ 80W-90 LSD Oil (P/N: 71259-104)
This differential requires AWD W5M33 front differential roller bearings (x2) and the supplied speedometer drive gear to be press-fitted on. TMZ Performance stocks these parts and can install the bearings and speedo gear for an additional cost as shown in the options tab. Please choose from the drop down menu at the top of the page if you would like TMZ Performance to assemble the differential with new roller bearings and speedo gear.
|PART NO||PART NAME||QTY|
|71274-108||DIFF CASE ASSY||1|
|11190-119||PRESSURE RING A||1|
|11191-119||PRESSURE RING B||1|
|11186-102||CLUTCH PLATE A||6|
|11187-102||CLUTCH PLATE B||6|
|64028-123||PINION CROSS SHAFT||1|
|78014-103||SIDE GEAR A||1|
|78015-103||SIDE GEAR B||1|
|71262-103||CLUTCH PLATE A SET|
|71262-108||CLUTCH PLATE A SET(+0.1mm)|
|71263-103||CLUTCH PLATE B SET|
|71264-107||PRESSURE RING SET(1.5WAY)|
|71265-106||CONE SPRING SET(+0.1mm)|
- Clutch Plate A: 6
- Clutch Plate B: 6
- Cone Springs : 2
- Configuration: 1.5-way
- Factory Torque: 5.0-7.5 (kg-m)
- Ramp / Cam Angle: 45×20