THIS PART IS NOW IN STOCK!! The gears have been received from my gear manufacturer on 07/03/2021!
READY TO SHIP!!
THE SPEEDOMETER RING GEAR IS NO LONGER MADE BY MITSUBISHI. I am making my own.
This is the ring gear required for installation on any aftermarket front differential for the Mitsubishi platform transmissions including:
- W5M33 AWD 5-Speed Transmissions
- F5M33 FWD 5-Speed Transmissions
- W5MG1 AWD 5-Speed Getrag Transmissions
- W6MG1 AWD 6-Speed Getrag Transmissions
- W4A33 AWD Automatic Transmissions
- F4A33 FWD Automatic Transmissions
- F5M22 FWD 5-Speed Transmissions
- F5M31 FWD 5-Speed Transmissions
- KM206, KM208, KM210, KM212 FWD 5-Speed Transmissions
*Quaife QDH8B (25 spline AWD /early FWD)
*Quaife QDH7B (27 spline FWD)
*Quaife QDH16B (3000GT)
*KAAZ DBM2010 (25 spline AWD / early FWD)
*Cusco LSD 134A (25 spline AWD / early FWD)
It is not used in a stock transmission unless you are installing an aftermarket LSD front differential. It is heated up and dropped on, or press-fitted onto the differential housing. The stock open differential has it cast into the housing and is not removable.