Includes: Elite 2500 (DBW) ECU, 2.5m (8 ft) Premium Universal Wiring Harness Kit – with firewall grommet, moulded 6 power circuit Haltech fuse box and lid. 4 relays, 7 fuses. Pins for the 2 spare power circuits, USB Software Key and USB programming cable.
Haltech Elite Series ECUs take the art of engine management to a brand new level. With a waterproof case, drive-by-wire, exhaust cam and knock control the Elite Series ECUs provide cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts world-wide.
• Waterproof Case (IP67)
• 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
• 8 x Ignition Outputs
• 28 x Digital Outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• USB laptop communications
• Drive By Wire (DBW) Throttle Control
• 6 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
• OBDII Capable – set and clear diagnostics trouble codes
• New “ESP” calibration software – More intuitive and easier to use than ever
• Dual CAN Bus communications for OEM and Haltech CAN expansion
• User definable 5D Tuning – Tune by Gear, Cam Angle or any channel for ultimate tuning flexibility
• Variable Cam Control – Independently Control up to 4 camshafts
• Dual Channel Knock Control – With FFT analysis for accurate detection
• Auto Tune Capabilities – Short and Long term fuel, ignition & boost learning
• Staged Fuelling – Up to four stages of injectors
• Multi-fuel Support- Support for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol
• E85 Flex Fuel Ready – With additional boost tables
• Closed Loop Boost Control – Multiple Modes – Tune by gear, wheel speed or time
• Closed Loop Idle Control – With learning for consistent idle stability
• Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning
• Anti-Lag and Launch Control – Drag and Rally modes
• Data logging – Internal memory & external laptop logging
• Multi Level Engine Protection – Set limits for sensors and protect your engine
• ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features
• Software and Firmware
• Fitting Guides and Wiring
• Base Maps
• Elite Series Overview
• Elite 1500 vs Elite 2500 which one is right for you?
• How to choose your ECU
• Elite Series – What’s in the box?
• Wiring Elite series ECUs using ESP software
There are no reviews yet.