Part Number: LSD 134 A
1-Way MZ-Series LSD Front Differential
This MZ-Series clutch type differential is extremely durable and has large diameter multi-plate clutch packs to give extremely fast and smooth engagement.
We recommend using one of the following gear oils in the transmission with this clutch-type differential:
- Redline 75W-90NS (NO SLIP VERSION)
- Redline 75W-140NS (NO SLIP VERSION)
- Redline LSD Friction Additive (4 oz bottle) with Redline 75W-140
- Redline LSD Friction Additive (4 oz bottle) with Redline MT-85 or MT-90
- Cusco 80W-90 LSD Oil (P/N: 10 001 L01)
- KAAZ 80W-90 LSD Oil (P/N: 71259-104)
The Cusco LSD features high tension chrome molybdenium steel housing and gears. The Cusco LSD is up for the task of serious competition and high HP setups. With large oil windows for increased flow and Cusco’s original groove cut technology for improved efficiency on the clutch plates, stability, and longevity is promoted. The 1-way can be converted to a 2-way or the other way around.
- Cusco LSD will work when the slightest torque is applied.
- Better transfer of power from the engine to the drivetrain with minimal loss of power
- LSD chattering is kept to a minimum
This differential requires AWD W5M33 front differential roller bearings (x2) and an optional speedometer drive gear to be press-fitted on. TMZ Performance stocks these parts and can install the bearings and speedo gear for an additional cost. Please choose from the drop down menu at the top of the page if you would like the install kit (bearings and speedo gear), and if you would like TMZ Performance to assemble the differential with these parts.