If you are sending in a throttle body, please download / print, fill out, and send in this form with your parts.
- We Specialize in rebuliding all 4G63 and 6G72 Mitsubishi throttle bodies including:
- 1990 Turbo and Non-Turbo 4G63 Eclipse/Talon/Laser (FIAV GASKET DISCONTINUED)
- 1991-1994 Non-Turbo 4G63 Eclipse/Talon/Laser
- 1991-1994 Turbo 4G63 Eclipse/Talon/Laser
- 1995-1999 Turbo 4G63 Eclipse/Talon
- 1991-1999 6G72 Non-Turbo and Twin-Turbo 3000GT / Stealth 3SI Platform
- 1992-2006 Turbo 4G63 Mitsubishi Evolution 1-9
- 1987-1992 Turbo 4G63 Mitsubishi Galant VR4
- If you are experiencing idle surge, boost leaks, RPMs ramping up or down, or are unable to control your idle due to worn out gaskets, seals or BISS screw, you are in need of a throttle body rebuild.
- Send us your throttle body for a full service rebuild! Be sure to include your sensors with the throttle body, and they will be tested for no extra charge!
Each throttle body rebuild consists of the following steps and new parts:
- The throttle body is fully disassembled and degreased.
- The bare throttle body parts are then bead blasted using plastic or glass bead media to prevent etching of the throttle body shaft or bore.
- The bore is precision cleaned and inspected.
- The shaft is precision cleaned and inspected.
- New heavy-duty high-pressure shaft seals are installed.
- New Base Idle Set Screw (BISS), BISS O-ring and BISS screw cap installed.
- New Fast Idle Air Valve (FIAV) waffle gasket installed.
- FIAV fully disassembled and degreased.
- New Idle Speed Controller (ISC) O-ring.
- New ISC and TPS Sensor Fasteners.
- Test all included sensors per factory specifications, and install any sensors supplied.
- Include New Mitsubishi OEM inner and outer throttle body gaskets.
We have FIAV bypass and FIAV blockoff plates that can be installed with new Hex-Cap high-capacity black-oxide finish Steel fasteners – (optional upgrade for $30.00 for 1991-1999 DSM throttle bodies).
THIS IS A SERVICE!!! YOU MUST SHIP US YOUR THROTTLE BODY TO HAVE THE SERVICES DONE AND BE PAID IN FULL BY SERVICE COMPLETION!!!
TMZ Performance no longer has any core throttle bodies in-stock. You must ship in your throttle body for the rebuild services.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about our services!