Part Number: HT-150934
Suits: Mitsubishi 4G63 Applications with 1G CAS (Cam Angle Sensor) and Square Bosch EV1 injector connectors.
Includes: Elite 1500 ECU, fully terminated engine harness with fuse block kit and pre-wired Power Select 4 CDI – Dual Power Output 115mJ/150mJ CDI and C.O.P. Ignition Harness.
Haltech Elite Series ECUs take the art of engine management to a brand new level. With a waterproof case, drive-by-wire, exhaust cam and knock control the Elite Series ECUs provide cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts world-wide.
• Waterproof Case (IP67)
• 4 x Fuel Injection Outputs
• 4 x Ignition Outputs
• 20 x Digital Outputs
• 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
• USB Laptop Communications up to 1 MB/s
• Drive By Wire (DBW) Throttle Control
• 6 x Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
• Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents
• OBDII Capable – Set and clear diagnostic trouble codes, view live engine data
• ESP Calibration Software – Intuitive and easy to use
• Dual CAN Bus communication for OEM and Haltech CAN Expansion
• User definable 5D Tuning – Tune by gear, Cam angle or any channel for ultimate flexibility
• Variable cam control – Independently control up to 4 camshafts
• Auto tune capabilities – Short and Long term fuel, ignition, boost and idle control learning
• Staged Fuelling – Up to four stages of injectors
• Single Channel Knock Control – with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
• Multi-fuel Support – Support for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol
• E85 Flex Fuel Ready – With additional boost tables
• Closed Loop Boost Control – Multiple Modes – Tune by gear, wheel speed or time
• Closed Loop Idle Control – With learning for consistent idle stability
• Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning
• Anti-Lag and Launch Control – Drag and Rally modes
• Data logging – Internal memory & external laptop logging
• Multi Level Engine Protection – Set limits for sensors and protect your engine
• ECU comes fully enabled, no additional charges for advanced features
• Elite Series Overview
• Elite 1500 vs Elite 2500 which one is right for you?
• How to choose your ECU
• Elite Series – What’s in the box?
• Wiring Elite series ECUs using ESP software